New opportunities for networked science
The Encyclopedia of Puget Sound works through collaborations and partnerships with leading researchers and agencies. We help you deliver your findings to Puget Sound scientists and policymakers by providing an innovative online communications framework with solid editorial support. Broaden your impacts. Join our network of experts and contribute your knowledge to the Encyclopedia.
Join the EoPS community
Membership allows you to comment on articles and participate in other features that are currently under development, such as online forums. We also invite you to contact our editorial board to suggest or contribute content.
Are you a scientist working in Puget Sound?
Learn what other researchers are doing across disciplines. Or find out how you or your organization can contribute to the body of knowledge.
- Adopt a topic and curate its content.
- Contribute a feature article.
- Comment on existing articles.
- Contribute GIS data and maps.
- Offer localized species accounts.
- Leverage opportunities for your students.
- Promote your expertise in the directory.
- Participate in online discussion forums.
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com