Species of the Puget Sound and Salish Sea regions
Click on the categories to the left for lists of plants and animals within the Puget Sound and Salish Sea watersheds. You can also query species directly using the search engine below. Species accounts are provided by Encyclopedia of Life and NatureServe, as well as regional sources where available.
Search for Species
Utilizing double quotes for exact terms can narrow your search results. Ex. A common name search of Northwestern Sedge matches 'Northwestern Sedge' and 'Northwestern Showy Sedge'. Typing "Northwestern Sedge" return only 'Northwestern Sedge'.
- Abarenicola claparedi - (Rough-skinned lugworm)
- Abarenicola pacifica - (Pacific lugworm)
- Abarenicola sp.
- Abies amabilis - (Pacific Silver Fir)
- Abies concolor - (White Fir)
- Abies grandis - (Grand Fir)
- Abies lasiocarpa - (Subalpine Fir)
- Abies lasiocarpa var. lasiocarpa - (Subalpine Fir)
- Abies procera - (Noble Fir)
- Abietinaria sp
- 1 of 982
- next ›
- Species of concern
- Marine fishes and invertebrates
- Terrestrial vertebrates of the Puget Sound watershed
- Salish Sea-reliant birds and mammals
- Invasive species
- Plants and algae